In need for help yesterday?
We provide interim managers for executive- and specialist functions within 1 to 3 working days.
Based on own hands-on experience as interim manager and international experience at line management we find the right qualified and motivated interim staff.
As in executive search process we do a thorough analysis of required competence, personality, duration, costs and many other factors in order to provide the best fitted people for the actual needs.
We are working with our own network and database as well as re-search capacity.
Highly qualified interim managers help you develop and execute practical strategies to navigate successfully through the change process. Each and every one has a solid track record of driving change through complexity in a positive direction. Each interim managers brings to the organisation; broad operational experience, knowledge of a specific industry, market or country, functional area and expertise in driving to a successful delivery. Additionally, our interim managers ensure proper embracing and integration into the organisations before leaving the assignment.
We work with these values;
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Best person for the best price
- Professionalism and experience
- High quality
Our interim managers solve many different tasks and functions for a limited period, e.g.;
- Absence of staff
- Extra workload
- Change management
- Turn around
- Execution of new strategy plan
- Project management
- Special assignments for a limited period
- And more
Selected actual tasks performed by our interim managers;
- Cash management and cash pooling at large international fin-tech group
- Implementation of strategic plan after take-over by private equity fund
- Implementation of IFRS accounting principles
- Extra resources in connection with annual report preparation and completion
- Implementation of new ERP system
- Maternity leave
- Instant lay-off of non-performing staff
- Try-for- hire. Instead of normal recruiting process get an interim manager with potential for fixed employment.
Please see our Reference List.